On Tuesday October 26th, the Orange Lionesses will play another World Championship qualifier match in Australia and New Zealand in 2023. Matches can be followed live via NPO3. Are you abroad? Then you can still follow the game live using a VPN.
Just follow these steps:
- Subscribe to a VPN provider, such as Surfshark. Surfshark has a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can (optionally) watch the game for free.
- Download and install the software on your device.
- Connect and connect to a Dutch server.
- Open the live stream. The match can be seen via the live stream of NOS, NPO Start, NLZIET and the stream from your TV provider; for example Ziggo Go.
- Enjoy the match between Belarus and the Netherlands!
Dutch footballers are back in action. It’s exciting to qualify for the Women’s World Cup in 2023. The Netherlands currently occupy the first place in Group C. Last Friday the Orange Lionesses beat Cyprus with no less than 0-8. With this, the women conquered the first place in the group and benefited from the loss of the Czech Republic, number two in the group.
After a draw against the Czech Republic and a victory against Iceland and Cyprus, only the Belarusian opponent awaits him in qualifying. Belarus ranks 53rd in the FIFA World Ranking; on paper so a tougher opponent than Cyprus, which ranks 126. The Netherlands itself ranks 4th and only have to tolerate Germany, Sweden and the United States.
Under the leadership of national coach Mark Parsons, the Orange squad are battling for a place at the 2023 World Cup in Australia and New Zealand. Nine group winners qualify directly for the World Cup, the number two of the group face off in play-offs. The game against Belarus is the fourth game of the qualifying series. The kick-off is Tuesday October 26 if 20:00 at Dinamo stadium in Minsk.
The match between Belarus and the Dutch national team can be seen live on ASBL 3. You can watch the match online via the NOS live broadcast, which can be found on the website and in the NOS app. You can also watch the match through the app of your TV provider, for example Ziggo go. The orange lioness games are also done via Beginning of the NPO to NLZIET broadcast.
The NOS livestream can only be viewed in the Netherlands. The other live streams mentioned are also “geo-restricted” and not available outside the European Union. Through broadcasting rights Dutch flows abroad are often blocked.
Belarus – Watch Netherlands from abroad
You can still enjoy the football match between Netherlands and Belarus live if you are outside the European Union. You can bypass geoblocks with a VPN (Virtual Private Network). A VPN masks your IP address and redirects your Internet traffic through a remote server. For example, your online activities are tied to the IP address of the VPN server, so your actual location is not visible. This way you can even watch the Dutch women’s match outside the European Union via a Dutch stream!
Follow the steps below to find out exactly how it works:
- Subscribe to a good VPN provider, for example Surfshark. Surfshark is very fast and therefore well suited for streaming a soccer game.
- Very user friendly with working Netflix and torrents
- 30 day money back guarantee. No question asked!
- Cheap and lots of additional options
- Download VPN software on your device.
- Open the software and log in.
- Connect to a Dutch server. It makes it look like you are in the Netherlands for the websites and you have access to the Dutch feeds.
- Access the live stream where you want to watch the game.
- Put on your orange outfit and cheer on the orange women!
2023 World Cup Qualifying Schedule and Ranking
In the table below, you can see the remaining schedule of the 2023 World Cup qualifier in Australia and New Zealand. The next qualifying rounds for the 2023 World Cup will take place in November, April 2022 and September 2022. In this context, the Orange Women will face all the opponents of the group.
|Belarus – Netherlands||Tuesday October 26||20:00|
|Czech Republic – Netherlands||Friday November 26||ntb|
|Netherlands – Cyprus||Friday, April 8, 2022||ntb|
|Netherlands – Belarus||Tuesday, April 12, 2022||ntb|
|Netherlands – Iceland||Tuesday, September 6, 2022||ntb|
The current classification of group C:
“Devoted bacon guru. Award-winning explorer. Internet junkie. Web lover.”