We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy while online at our site. The following reveals information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
CPR (“Website”) is owned and operated by Walnet Inc. (“Us” or “we”), a company incorporated under Canadian law, is headquartered at 7405 Transcanada Highway, Suite 100, Saint Laurent, Quebec H4D1 Z2.
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, we collect some information about your device, such as your IP address, which pages you visit on our website, whether you were mentioned by another website, and at what time you visited our website.
Like most standard web servers, we use log files. Gather extensive statistical information on Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), page specification / exit, operating system type, number of sites to analyze date / time label and trends, site management, overall user activity monitoring .
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to the delivery of this website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies help us remember the choices you made during our website, remember your preferences, and personalize your website experience.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us to collect statistical and analytics application to analyze web application.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media sites, which means “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media organization, there may be a record of this on the social media network, and you may display your name or identifier in connection with this activity.
- Advertising & Target Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and location to serve ads according to your preferences. See our “Advertisers” section below for details.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so through your personal browser options. For more information about cookies and how to manage them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use pixel tags, small graphic files that allow us and our trusted third-party partners to track your website usage, the number of pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, and what you click next. , And other information about your website visit.
We use third party advertising agencies to deliver ads when visiting our website. You may use information about your visits to these companies and other websites (including your name, address, email address or phone number) to serve ads on your favorite products and services. If you would like more information about this procedure and would like to know your preferences regarding these companies not using this information, Click here.
We review all of our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data protection practices.
We use the following advertisers:
Links to other websites
This site has links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be vigilant when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Purpose of data collection
We use the information we collect for:
- Manage our website including adjustment and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our website and improve the user experience by ensuring access to customized content tailored to your preferences;
- Analyze user usage and improve our services.
- Make sure our website is secure and not subject to any hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Data is shared with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including advertising partners, may collect data related to your website usage as revealed here. See our “Advertisers” section above for details.
How your data is stored
All data collected through our website will be stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are Certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors are stored in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All of our staff, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
We review our partners’ privacy policies to ensure the security of your data.
Approval under applicable laws
We adhere to the IAB Europe Transparency and Approval Framework.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent may restrict your ability to access certain services and may not allow us to provide a personalized web experience.
Our servers are compliant with ISO 27018, which focuses on securing personal data in the cloud. We comply with all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data.
If we become aware of any data security breach, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and notify you of all applicable laws.
Accessing, editing and deleting your data
You have the right to request information about the data we have for you, to correct and / or delete your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] or at the mailing address listed above: Attention: Data Compliance Department.
This website does not target people under the age of 16. By visiting this website. This allows you to visit the Website under the supervision of a parent 16 years of age or older.
Although we make every effort to protect user privacy, we are confident that we may disclose personal information when required by law, in accordance with current judicial action, court order or legal proceedings. Any of our sites.
Notice of changes
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”