Prince Harry And Duchess Megan of Sussex, who will return to England in the future. But the details surrounding their arrival were not what many royal fans expected. Contrary to recent reports, Frakmore cottage staff are not ready for Harry’s visit or a meeting Queen Elizabeth Not on his schedule. Also, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not spend Christmas with the Queen Sandringham. Instead, Harry and Megan will return to the UK in January to appear in court.
Prince Harry and Megan Markle will miss Christmas for two consecutive years in Sandringham
Harry and Megan have moved on with their new careers in the United States since senior members of the royal family stepped down earlier this year. The pair started their own production company and signed a nine-point deal with Netflix. Sussex bought a new home in the Montecito neighborhood of Santa Barbara, California.
Harry and Megan’s infamous “Maxit” announcement came just days after Christmas 2019. Instead of spending the holidays with the Queen in Sandringham, the Sussex went to Canada and planned their future outside the royal family.
They won’t be doing it in Sandringham for Christmas this year. But state expert Katie Nicole says the disease is the cause.
“Corona virus cases are on the rise in the UK and all plans for the Royals’ Christmas have been put on hold due to a ban on home mixing,” Nicole wrote. Vanity Fair. “Nevertheless, the news that Harry will not be coming home will disappoint the Queen, who is said to have lost her grandson and grandson Archie, whom she has not seen in over a year.”
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will return to England in January 2021
Earlier this month, it was reported that palace aides had been told to prepare the Frogmore cottage for Prince Harry’s visit. However, Nicole says that will not happen until the end of this year. He explained that the corona virus epidemic has complicated the global journey.
At this point, Nicole tells Prince Harry that he has “no plans to go back to England.” He added that it would not “certainly happen” before Christmas.
“The problem is, if he comes, he has to isolate himself, which makes things a lot harder,” Nicole writes.
He also noted that Harry and Megan are still looking forward to their vacation plans. It will be their first Christmas in the United States and their first Christmas in their new home.
Prior to the outbreak, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had reportedly planned to visit England at least twice in 2020. Fox News, They had planned to attend Trooping the Color, the official birthday celebration of Queen Elizabeth. They also planned to visit the Queen at her summer Scottish retreat, Palmoral.
A court case forces Prince Harry and Megan Markle to return to England
Harry and Megan will return to the UK to sue in court Sunday Mail Newspaper. Ex Cases Star is suing for copyright infringement, and the trial begins on January 11.
Megan filed her lawsuit Sunday Mail Excerpts from a private letter he wrote to his father, Thomas Markle, have been published. By law, Megan must appear in person.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex live in Frogmore Cottage, their official UK home, during Mason’s court battle. The couple is said to be isolated at home for two weeks.
Harry and Megan will also be in the UK next summer. The couple will reunite with Prince William and Kate Middleton as the former “Fab Four” releases a new statue of Princess Diana.
The ceremony will take place on Diana’s 60th birthday – July 1, 2021. The statue stands in the gardens of Kensington Palace.
“Bacon trailblazer. Certified coffee maven. Zombie lover. Tv specialist. Freelance communicator.”