The 2nd week of the 2020 regular season saw multiple injuries throughout the league. Many of the game’s biggest stars on either side of the ball face the prospect of missing more than Sunday’s match.
At this point, we will provide updates on each major injury.
- The 49ers Hunted continuously by injuries to start the season. They saw many stars colliding as they matched Jets, Including pass-rushers Nick Posa And Solomon Thomas. They Both were expelled from the field Just moments with each other. Like Thomas, Posa was holding his left knee as he was kicked off the field. After the game, head coach Kyle Shanahan told Posa that his A.C.L. According to Thomas, ESPN reports More testing is needed on Monday, but there is concern that it could be serious. In the meantime Jimmy Caropolo (Ankle) did not play in the second half and Nick Mullens Was under the center. It will remain the same for Carpolo Shanahan with a high ankle sprain. Running back Rahim Mostard (Knee) left the game as well.
- The biggest name to go down due to injury so far is debatable Giants The star runs behind Sakoon Barkley. Barclay suffered a knee injury and was x-rayed. Giants Barkley tore his ACL and revealed he will be out for the season. Barkley is not the only Giant to land as a receiver in this game Sterling Shepherd Rejected due to foot injury.
- First-round player Justin Herbert starts the game under the Chargers Center after senior quarterback Tyrode Taylor Sat outside Due to a chest injury before the game. Taylor is now listed as “Week to Week”. Chargers coach Anthony Lynn says the team will go back to Taylor as a starter once he is healthy.
- The Panthers running behind Christian McCaffrey have been listed as questionable in their return to loss to Carolina Bucks due to a thigh injury, but now he is expected to McCaffrey’s chance to play “can’t talk” Upon injury reserve, this will be at least three weeks for him. . Matt Rule he said
- Golds Wide receiver Paris Campbell Removed from domain In the first quarter of the Indian match Viking. Gold’s Insider Reports Jim Ayello Campbell suffered an MCL injury. Aiello said Campbell has a “low% chance” this season. India has also lost security Malik Hooker Due to Achilles injury. He did not return, and on Monday it was reported that he would suffer from torn ACL disease and miss the 2020 season, To the NFL network.
- At Green Bay, star receiver Downte Adams suffered a femoral injury that required further testing on Monday.
- Rams Rookie running behind Game Agers (Ribs) Knocked out for the rest of the game Eagles, And test results are pending.
- Broncos Quarterback True Lock There is Rejected for the remainder of the match in Denver With Steelers She pushed him into the locker room after injuring his right shoulder. He retained the win with 7:42 remaining in the first quarter. Denver No. 1 wide receiver misses Courtland shot (knee / leg muscle spasm). Sutton is said to have been out of the year with his knee torn, To Mike Clise of 9 News in Denwayr. Ian Roboport of the NFL Network Sutton torn A.C.L.
- The Dolphins‘More expensive corner Byron Jones Miami suffered a hip injury in the match Bills And rejected, .
- After the return was originally listed as suspicious, the Vikings reduced the taxonomy Look at Anthony Out due to shoulder injury. Running back Mike Boone (Concussion) was out.
- New York Jets reject recipient Preshat Periman Until the afternoon due to ankle injury. Periman sprained his ankle and is considered “the first week of the week.” To ESPN’s Adam Schifter.
More about these injuries when the news develops.