Nowadays, no one can imagine their life without a smartphone. On our devices we have apps for every service — social media, our bank, our favourite food delivery. That’s why online casinos are also developing apps with which to use their services.
In this article we talk about the main features of mobile casinos, their strengths and weaknesses, nuances of use and other issues with BestAuCasinosOnline.
Pros and cons of mobile casinos
If you’re new to the world of online gambling, you might be wondering why you should bother downloading an app that will take up space on your phone when you can simply use the mobile version of the site. Everyone has one now.
Indeed, online casinos have HTML5 versions that work almost as well as the app. The key word is almost. We have highlighted the key advantages of mobile casinos, which have made them grow rapidly in popularity today:
To start with, you can play mobile casinos from anywhere in the world where there is internet access. You can be in transport, in the woods or even on a mountain top. That’s why this format is preferred by many busy businessmen, travel enthusiasts and even officials forced to sit for hours in boring meetings.
An important advantage of all online casinos is anonymity. In the case of mobile gaming, privacy is taken to a new level. If your personal computer or laptop can be used by others, you are unlikely to allow outsiders to use your smartphone.
Many operators encourage gamblers to play mobile casino games by offering special promotions. Often a free bonus or freespins are awarded for registering in this format.
Users of mobile versions usually have access to all the basic services offered to gamblers of the establishment. This includes bonuses, raffles, promotions, loyalty programmes and so on.
New releases from leading software manufacturers come with a version adapted for use on smartphones. Mobile casino gamblers can therefore enjoy the latest online games. Of course, such a format has its disadvantages and peculiarities that make them inconvenient for individual users. Let us highlight the main disadvantages:
- The screen size of most phones is too small to be able to comfortably control the gameplay. This is especially true if you are a large man with thick fingers. Visually impaired people also find it difficult to play at mobile online casinos, as the interface elements are very small.
- Many popular establishments, including Australian mobile casinos, do not support all operating systems. For instance, if you own a BlackBerry device, not all online casinos will be ready to take you on (this has been a rare occurrence in recent years).
- Not all known and popular gambling games are still available in casinos for mobile phones. This is especially true for models released earlier, but which have not lost their popularity with gamblers.
Sometimes it is not possible to test games for free in this format, although the desktop version of the same casino offers such an opportunity (this is also a rarity). Yet, despite the presence of certain flaws, mobile casinos have many more advantages, and in certain situations there is simply no alternative.
Technical aspects of mobile gambling
Gambling operators are doing their best to make it as easy as possible to use mobile online casinos. You don’t need to be an expert in modern gadgets to register and start playing. It is enough to take into account a few important points:
- Connection quality. You should have a high enough internet speed for the process to be enjoyable. Modern video slots can be very demanding on its speed, and uninterrupted access is a must for a comfortable gaming experience.
- Choice of device. Make sure your smartphone, tablet or mobile phone allows you to play mobile casino games in advance. Generally, all modern gadgets running on popular operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows) allow you to run online gambling without problems. In any case, a trial run of the online casino on your device will clarify the situation.
- App or website. Most larger establishments have a special version of the interface that launches when you open the website. Some portals also offer special applications that can be downloaded and installed on your smartphone for free.
Keep in mind that any of the best mobile online casino‘s support representatives will be happy to help you understand all the technical nuances. Don’t hesitate to ask them for help.
When playing at a mobile casino, you should make sure your account is properly secured so that you don’t fall victim to fraudsters or lose money through your own carelessness. Here are a few general guidelines:
- When using bank cards or e-wallets, use all the recommendations of this system regarding security measures.
- Use a trustworthy antivirus program and don’t forget to update your databases.
- Don’t let unfamiliar people use your smartphone or tablet if you use it to play casino games.
- It is better to manually enter your username and password every time you log into your account. Automatic completion is too dangerous in this case.
- A single password to protect access to the phone in general would also not be an unreasonable security measure.
- Experts also advise against playing at mobile casinos using public wi-fi networks.
- In general, never forget that it is not just a matter of fun, but real money, which you can lose through carelessness.
We also review mobile online casinos for casino players from Canada, so you can check BestAuCasinosOnline.
Mobile online casinos are developing at a very rapid pace. Features that seemed fantastic a couple of years ago are already commonplace. Moreover, modern smartphones are becoming more and more powerful and versatile devices, with capabilities approaching those of a full-fledged desktop computer. Accordingly, mobile casinos are already not much inferior to PC versions.
For sure, software producers have already reserved developments that will amaze us in the near future.
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”