Schitt’s Creek ranked best in the United States more than anything.
Nielsen publishes a new list of the most watched movies and series on streaming services every time. The top is almost always occupied by Netflix. This is still true this week, with a quite remarkable number 1. Schitt Creek (cannot be shown here in the Netherlands) has attracted a large number of viewers in the United States. That’s when the series has been on Netflix for three years there.
The only series that is not in the top ten and that originates from Netflix in the United States is The boys from Amazon Prime Video. For the Netherlands, more of the top ten titles cannot be viewed exclusively through Amazon, but are also available from other services. Most of the series are on Netflix or Prime Video.
Below you can see the full top ten.
1. Schitt Creek (80 episodes) – 968 million minutes
2. Office (192 episodes) – 929 million minutes
3. The blacklist (152 episodes) – 852 million minutes
4. Grey’s Anatomy (361 episodes) – 852 million minutes
5. Pawl (8 episodes) – 791 million minutes
6. American Murder: Family Next Door (1 episodes) – 778 million minutes
seven. The boys (15 episodes) – 655 million minutes
8. Criminal minds (277 episodes) – 604 million minutes
9. NCIS (353 episodes) – 584 million minutes
ten. Enola Holmes (film) – 573 million minutes