Will you join our editorial team? WATCH Magazine looking for a junior online writer (36 hours per week).
KIJK is the magazine for groundbreaking science and innovative technology. Our magazine is for anyone interested in science, nature and technology. We not only focus on the monthly magazine, but of course also on online media. Are you a specialist in this field, do you have good writing skills and do you have an affinity with science and technology? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As an online editor, you are responsible for the content and online activities of the website, newsletters and social networks.
What does this look like in practice?
- You provide our website with articles on science or technology on a daily basis
- You follow our social networks and interact with our readers
- You ensure that the SEO of online articles is in order
- You keep our readers informed each week of the latest scientific and technical news via our newsletter
- You take care of the productions for our monthly magazine
- You brainstorm interesting articles for our magazine during editorial meetings
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed an HBO or WO training
- You know how to work independently and adopt a proactive attitude
- You have a broad interest in and you closely follow current events in the field of science and technology
- You have good writing skills and know how to make a difficult subject understandable to the general public
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written
- You are good with deadlines
- You have an affinity with social media
What do we offer you?
- We offer an annual contract for a permanent contract
- A good salary (in accordance with the collective labor agreement of the publishing company), commensurate with age, education and experience, as well as attractive benefits such as working from home and an allowance of communication and development opportunities internally and externally
- Hybrid work, it is possible to work from home half of your days. Consulting days.
- Budget of personal choice that you can use as you wish; as additional days off, for training and development or for the cycling plan
About New Skool Media
New Skool Media is one of the largest media publishers in the Netherlands that connects people with common interests, passions and hobbies with the best stories and experiences. The portfolio consists of over twenty well-known magazine brands, including Formula 1, Delicious, EW, Vorsten, Columbus Travel and Fiets.
Are you interested and do you have the above qualities? Send your CV with motivation to [email protected] To the attention of Chantal Walravens, HRD.
We consciously choose to do the recruiting ourselves. There will be no response to the acquisition following this announcement.
“Food expert. Unapologetic bacon maven. Beer enthusiast. Pop cultureaholic. General travel scholar. Total internet buff.”