The big unknown
Almost a year after the epidemic, The The big epidemic is where people get infected.
- In Germany, officials say 75% of people tested positive for the corona virus do not know where they came from.
- In Austria, the figure is 77%.
- In Spain, the Ministry of Health said it was able to identify the appearance of 7% of infections recorded in the last week of October.
- In France and Italy, only 20% of new cases are linked to those who have previously tested positive.
- In the United States, we know even less.
Communication tracking failure
Palko League, city councilor for health and youth in Berlin’s popular Newcollen district, said his contact tracers were often in trouble. People who test positive say “can’t remember or don’t want to remember” in the right place, And with whom, in the days preceding the onset of symptoms. The current time delay of up to a week in getting test results makes things worse, he said.
Smartphone apps warn that if you are in close contact with someone who is testing positive you can help solve this problem, but they are not widely accepted as effective, experts say.
In France, in early October, authorities began asking restaurants to collect this information, more than four months after the country came out of its first lockdown. Nevertheless, this information is rarely used. In restaurant-dense Paris, local health officials say they have not conducted an investigation using customer data.
- The number of people hospitalized with Covit-19 in the United States reached 69,455, a record.
- The United States has added more than 100,000 cases a day over the past 12 days.
- The average daily death toll in the United States over the past seven days is over 1,000.
- The total death toll was 251,000.
- Covit-19 deaths are on the rise again among vulnerable nursing home residents, and the virus is increasingly spreading to rural facilities.
How to spread?
- People do not wear masks.
- They like it, but asymmetrical spreads.
- They catch it and go to work anyway.
- They spread it to their family.
- Their children spread it.
A large percentage of the population, despite more than 250,000 deaths He believes it is their right to go wherever they want without a mask.
They still believe that Kovit is some kind of fraud.
Everywhere and everywhere
Experts may find it difficult, but all in all, a clear answer to how it spreads Everywhere and everywhere Including Church, Bars, restaurants, Schools and shops
Trump split the masks for eight months and announcing the coup will soon be gone, the expected result everywhere, everywhere.
250,000 deaths is not a scam. This is a tragedy.
- The Ohio government controls marriages and threatens to close businesses
- 24 states have the highest number of Govt hospitals
- Milan Creative Deaths cannot continue
- El Paso closed as 10 Mobile Morkus filled