Every training day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs Release the official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs Travel to play Tampa Bay Buccaneers Arrow time on Sunday at 3:25 p.m.
The second official injury report of the week’s firsts is here:
- Broad receiver Sami Watkins (femur) took another step in the right direction on Thursday as he participated back-to-back Full Procedures. Watkins was Full Wednesday and Defined The Raiders went into the game last week on Thursday – eventually rejected. Watkins has not played since Week 5, but he is due to return against Tampa Bay this weekend.
- Wide receiver Dyrik Hill was optimistic about Watkins’ return to his magazine this week.: “[Wednesday] In practice, Sami had a ridiculous grip on practice, and I said, ‘Yes, Sami got more.’ That is, he is fully aware of the whole crime. He’s a hard worker, he’s a senior in this league and he already knows how to get back. He has been working his butt off on therapy, during the pie week, and I’m excited for him. The whole offense is excited for Sami to return. We must be at full strength. We need Sami, we need Brinkle, we need all of us together, so Pat can use his full weapon. ”
- Chiefs’ cornerback Bobby Keys (ankle) was included in Thursday’s injury report, but he is still training. fully. That means he’s additionally receiving treatment for an issue that comes up from Wednesday’s workout.
- Mitch Schwartz (back) to deal with attack by Kansas city leaders Because the team added him to the injured reserve over the weekend. Wide receiver Byron Pringle (ankle) On Tuesday, I.R..
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers have three attack lines in their injury report: left guard Ali Marbet (concussion), who has not played since week 8, placed second Full Procedures for starting the week. Center AQ Shipley (neck) and left-hander Donovan Smith (ankle) did not train for a second second day, but Bucks coach Bruce Arians Smith noted that he did not miss many games On Wednesday.
- The only change for Buccaneers from Wednesday to Thursday was the backup updated by Cornerback and Special Teams contributor Ryan Smith Limited To Full.
For Chiefs Injury Report on Wednesday, Click here.